PRE-ORDER SPECIAL: This mega bundle is only available as a pre-order. Your entire order will be delayed until the beginning of the April.
International shipping: Shipping charges will be added to the press price when you make a selection in the "Ship-to" field in the right column. You may purchase additional items with your press and they will ship at no extra cost. However, additional shipping may be charged when you check out, in which case those charges will be refunded when your order is processed.
Includes everything you need to get started!
• DK-93 professional KAM snap press.
• 100 sets of size 20 white matte plastic snaps with corresponding 3-piece extended lip die set. Also compatible with #20 clear snaps, star, butterfly, flower, and heart shaped snaps. What do the sizes mean?
• 50 sets of size 16 white plastic snaps with corresponding 3-piece die set. Ideal for thin, stretchy knits, or more delicate fabric.
• 100 pieces of size 20 white pronged studs to make double-sided snaps with corresponding die.
• 50 sets of size 14 gun metal open-ring metal snaps with corresponding 2-piece die set.
• Pliers to remove plastic snaps. Watch video.
• Awl to poke holes in your fabric for easier snap placement.
• Color cards displaying a cap in each of the 60 basic KAM colors B1-B60 (left) and BG-X (right). Color cards may arrive with slight creases, wrinkles, etc.
Terms and Conditions:
• The factory does not include instructions with the press, but we provide extensive online step-by-step written and video instructions with troubleshooting tips, including how to remove snaps.
• Pricing reflects possible unsightly cosmetic flaws. These presses are industrial equipment and may have scratches, chipped/flaked paint, nicks, dust, rust, and other cosmetic imperfections from the manufacturing or transit process that will not hinder their function. Presses and dies may arrive pre-oiled and should be wiped down before first use. Remove any remaining oil on each die by attaching several snaps to scrap fabric. Please understand any cosmetic flaws are beyond our control, and we are unable to replace or refund any press or dies unless a defect affects the function of the item.
• To provide you with the best value, most snap presses are shipped using USPS flat-rate boxes. Flat rate boxes offer limited room for protective packaging and the box may have external damage upon receipt. Package contents are insured against damage that affection their function.
• Sales are final.