International shipping: Shipping charges will be added to the press price when you make a selection in the "Ship-to" field in the right column. You may purchase additional items with your press and they will ship at no extra cost. However, additional shipping may be charged when you check out, in which case those charges will be refunded when your order is processed.
Includes everything you need to get started for #20 plastic snaps:
• DK-93 professional KAM snap press.
• 3-piece extended lip die set for #20 plastic snaps. Extended lip socket and stud dies are able to install colored snaps as well as clear snaps. The cap die also fits star, butterfly, flower, and heart shaped snaps. What do the sizes mean?
• 100 full snap sets in size 20 standard length in your choice of color combination below. Sorry, no substitutions. Want more colors? Click here.
100 White (Selected by default) or 100 Black
375 HH - 375 Sets (25 sets each color) Add $11.99
• Awl to poke holes in your fabric for easier snap placement.
• Pliers to remove plastic snaps. Watch video.
• Color cards displaying a cap in colors B1-B60 (shown below, left) and BG-X (shown below, right). Color cards may arrive with slight creases, wrinkles, etc.
• 50 white plastic snaps with compatible #16 3-piece standard die set. Great for thinner, stretchy knit, or more delicate fabric. Best Value - save almost 10% compared to purchasing separately!
• 50 gunmetal open-ring metal snaps with compatible #14 2-piece standard die set. Best Value - save almost 10% compared to purchasing separately!
Terms and Conditions:
• The factory does not include instructions with the press, but we provide extensive online step-by-step written and video instructions with troubleshooting tips, including how to remove snaps.
• Pricing reflects possible unsightly cosmetic flaws. These presses are industrial equipment and may have scratches, chipped/flaked paint, nicks, dust, rust, and other cosmetic imperfections from the manufacturing or transit process that will not hinder their function. Presses and dies may arrive pre-oiled and should be wiped down before first use. Remove any remaining oil on each die by attaching several snaps to scrap fabric. Please understand any cosmetic flaws are beyond our control, and we are unable to replace or refund any press or dies unless a defect affects the function of the item.
• To provide you with the best value, most snap presses are shipped using USPS flat-rate boxes. Flat rate boxes offer limited room for protective packaging and the box may have external damage upon receipt. Package contents are insured against damage that affection their function.
• Sales are final.