Each full set includes 2 round caps, 1 socket, and 1 stud.
Most people have no problems with clear snaps. However, we include the following disclosures so you are aware of potential issues.
• When using a table-top press to install clear snaps, extended lip socket & stud dies are required.
• Clear snaps require more pressure to install compared to regular colored snaps and therefore install best with a table-top press. Pliers are not always able to flatten the prong sufficiently for a firm hold, depending on your material thickness and strength. If you are going to use pliers, your material should not be too thin (ie. 1-2 layers of PUL would be too thin).
• Clear sockets have a wider mouth (the center "o" where the stud snaps into) compared to color sockets. As a result, clear sockets should not be combined with color studs.
• Clear caps are slightly more brittle compared to color snaps and therefore may be more prone to breakage during installation. Most users do not experience any problems. Breakage generally only occurs when too much pressure is applied with table-top snap presses, so press users may have to adjust their pressure.
• We strongly recommend performing a thorough testing of the durability of these snaps if you intend to install them on products that will be subjected to numerous machine washing/drying. We do not recommend using clear snaps on commercial products.
Snaps are packaged by weight so count is approximate. Pricing reflects possible minor quantity discrepancies.