International shipping: Shipping charges will be added to the press price when you make a selection in the "Ship-to" field in the right column. You may purchase additional items with your press and they will ship at no extra cost. Additional shipping may be reflected when you check out, but it will be refunded when your order is processed.
Dies are not included with this press and will need to be added separately. The press cannot be used without KAM brand dies that correspond to your snaps. Non-KAM dies are *not* compatible.
• Awl to poke holes in your fabric for easier snap placement.
• Hand-held pliers to remove PLASTIC snaps.
Terms and Conditions:
• The factory does not include instructions with the press, but we provide extensive online step-by-step written and video instructions with troubleshooting tips, including how to remove snaps.
• Pricing reflects possible unsightly cosmetic flaws. These presses are industrial equipment and may have scratches, chipped/flaked paint, nicks, dust, rust, and other cosmetic imperfections from the manufacturing or transit process that will not hinder their function. Presses and dies may arrive pre-oiled and should be wiped down before first use. Remove any remaining oil on each die by attaching several snaps to scrap fabric. Please understand any cosmetic flaws are beyond our control, and we are unable to replace or refund any press or dies unless a defect affects the function of the item.
• To provide you with the best value, most snap presses are shipped using USPS flat-rate boxes. Flat rate boxes offer limited room for protective packaging and the box may have external damage upon receipt. Package contents are insured against damage that affection their function.
• Sales are final.