KAM hand-held snap pliers are lightweight and portable, providing a convenient and inexpensive (not to mention addictive!) way to install a variety of plastic snap sizes. Pliers are intended for home use and not for commercial applications.
Now offering 2 models: the original K1 and the newer K2. The only functional differences are:
- K1 dies are not available for #24 plastic snaps but are available in the K2 model (die included with K2 pliers)
- K2 dies are not currently available for pronged studs (to make double-sided snaps) or #14 plastic snaps. However, they will both be available in August 2015.
- So if you intend to install double-sided snaps or size 14 snaps immediately, you'll need the K1 pliers. Otherwise, the K2 pliers are recommended. If you have only used one model, there may be a learning curve while you get used to the other so you may want to stick to the same model.
Hand-held snap pliers cannot be used to install metal snaps or grommets.
Overview of how to install plastic snaps with KAM snap pliers. Be sure to read the full written instructions before use.
• The factory does not include instructions with the pliers, but we provide extensive online step-by-step written and video instructions with troubleshooting tips, including how to remove snaps.
• Pliers, awls, and parts may have traces of oil, rust, dust, chipped/cracked/scratched paint, uneven finishing or other purely cosmetic imperfections from the manufacturing and/or transit process. Rest assured that none of these imperfections will affect the function of the product.