If you are a non-profit: Pre-approved non-profits can purchase 100 complete sets (200 caps, 100 sockets, 100 studs) of plastic snaps from this page for a 30% discount. These snaps are engraved with the KamSnaps.com logo and are available in size 20 white and black, and size 16 white for just $3.50 (normally $5). Discounted snaps will be shipped only to the address on file for the specified non-profit.
If you are an individual/company who would like to donate snaps to a non-profit: Those wishing to support these non-profits can also purchase snaps to be donated to the non-profit of their choice from the drop-down menu above. When you make a purchase from this page, we will send the non-profit you select a coupon voucher good for the quantity of snaps you specify. Discounted snaps will not be sent to you; they will only be sent to the pre-approved non-profit that redeems the voucher. If you are ordering nothing but charity snaps to be donated, we will refund any shipping charges.
- Days for Girls is a nonprofit dedicated to providing washable feminine hygiene kits to women in impoverished nations who need them. They also work with women in developing nations to start their own businesses to assemble them. A project of Clay for Earth, tax ID #26-2560562. Located in Lynden, WA 98264.
- A Diaper a Day (to Give Away) is a small group committed to sewing all-in-one, one-size cloth diapers to be donated to struggling families. They distribute through their local Morning Star pregnancy centers. Their goal is to help families who would otherwise have a difficult time affording any diapers, either cloth or disposable, keep their children in clean, dry diapers. Located in Harrisburg, PA 17110.
- Cloth for a Cause is a Canadian organization that takes in donated cloth diapers, fixes and cleans them, then loans them out to families who want to cloth diaper but can't afford the start-up costs. Located in Newcastle, ON.
- Cutie Bondoonie Diaper Kits provide free cloth diapers and supplies to low-income families and educates the public about the cost-saving and environmental benefits that cloth diapering provides. Located in Yakima, WA 98903.
- Empower Women in Africa provides reusable cloth menstrual pads to girls in rural Africa so they will be able to stay in school beyond puberty even if they can't afford to buy menstrual products. They work toward equal educational opportunities for both boys and girls to lessen the gender gap in rural areas of Africa and hope to start sewing collectives in the areas we work so women will be able to earn an income instead of depending on men for that. Tax ID # 27-4494616. Located in Wheat Ridge, CO 80033.
- eZ tees by ejp modifies tshirts into hospital gowns for children in the hospital with terminal illnesses. eZ tees was founded by a 13 year old girl name Jordan Pipkin, to help comfort a sick neighbor and friend, Zack Mayo 12, battling liver cancer. Zack lost his battle to cancer in May 2011. "We saw how happy Zack was to be in a t-shirt instead of a hospital gown and wanted to help others in his same situation." Tax ID # 45-1495408. Located in Wilmington, NC 28409.
- Gracie's Gowns makes creative and fun hospital gowns for children battling cancers and other life-threatening conditions so that they have something to smile about, something to help their hospital stay be a little more comfortable, and something that might give them hope to get through another day of treatments.Located in Mineral, VA 23117.
- The Rebecca Foundation's Cloth Diaper Closet is dedicated to helping families who wish to cloth diaper/natural parent their children but are unable to due to financial restraints. They help families begin cloth diapering by supplementing their start up cost to help build their own supply of diapers. Located in Maryville, TN 37804.
- Sweet Cheeks Diaper Kits is an all volunteer non-profit organization whose mission is to provide low-income families in the NC Triad area with free cloth diapers and supplies. Cloth diapers are less expensive, better for the environment, and are reusable. "Help us change the world, one cloth bottom at a time!" Located in Greensboro, NC 27408.
- Yiddle Doppers "Pads for a Purpose" is a small program which provides washable feminine pads to girls in Africa so that they are not forced to be absent from school during their menstrual cycle. Located in Clyde, NC 28721.
Participation in this program is limited to those non-profits that have applied. Space may be limited. If you are part of a non-profit which would like to participate in this program, please send an email to [email protected] and provide the following information:
- a brief description of your cause and goals
- a website where people can go to learn more about your organization
- your shipping address
- your 501(c)(3) tax-exempt federal identification number. If you do not have one, please note so and we may request additional information.
We wish all you volunteers who serve to improve the greater community the best of luck in your endeavors.