What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Google Checkout, Paypal, and money orders. If paying by money order, your order will be held for 7 business days. If payment has not been received within that time frame, your order will be canceled.
Is it safe to provide my credit card information?
KAMsnaps is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
You can shop at KAMsnaps online with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 1 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
Why was my credit card payment declined?
Credit card payments are often declined because of inconsistent credit card billing information (commonly denoted as "AVS address mismatch"). For your safety, as part of Authorize.net's security check, the billing address you enter must exactly match your credit card billing address or it will be declined (see below for special rules regarding po boxes). Please double-check the billing address on your credit card statement, especially if you have recently moved.
- Po boxes are sometimes handled differently by the security check. If you have a po box and are sure you entered the billing address correctly, try entering the box number first. For example, instead of po box 999, enter 999 po box.
- Due to the formatting of most international addresses, we recommend non-US buyers pay by Paypal or request a Google Checkout invoice at Checkout.
If the problem persists, you can opt to pay by Paypal or request to be emailed a Google Checkout invoice in the Notes box on the Checkout page. Both these processors accept credit/debit cards as well but have a different set of security checks that handle addresses differently.
I have tried to purchase an item online, but my credit card was declined. However, the charges are showing up on my credit card statement. How can I get these charges reversed?
The short answer is that these extra charges cannot be reversed because they never actually cleared. What you are seing on your credit card statement is a "hold" or "pending" charge, which will automatically be reversed within 2-5 business days, depending on your bank. So there is nothing you need to do; those charges will automatically disappear.
Whenever your credit card is declined due to a failure of the security check (ie. the billing address you provided did not exactly match your credit card billing address), the charge will be captured by your credit card company and held in reserve for 2-5 business days, but it will never actually be processed. To understand why this is happening, you’ll have to understand how credit card transactions are processed.
1. When a buyer commits an order, the credit card transaction goes to the payment gateway provider such as Authorize.Net.
2. The information is then sent to your bank (“issuing bank”), and your bank will either approve or decline the transaction based on your available funds. If you don't have enough available funds, your bank will decline the transaction and nothing further will happen. No charge will show up on your credit card statement or bank account.
3. However, if you do have sufficient available funds, then your bank will approve the transaction and the charge will show up on your credit card statement or bank account as "pending."
4. Once your bank approves the transaction, it passes through a security check with Authorize.net. If the billing address, zip code, and card code you entered do not exactly match the credit card billing information provided by your bank, Authorize.net will decline your transaction. This is why your bank may show an approved charge even though the transaction was ultimately declined.
Because the transaction was ultimately declined, no payment was actually made. However, the bank will still show the charge as "pending" for 2-5 business days. After that time period, the pending charge will disappear completely.
Why would Authorize.net scan a security check and decline the transaction when the issuing bank already approved the transaction? Credit card fraud is one of the fastest growing crimes as more and more people are buying products and services online. Authorize.net implements these security measurements in order to protect merchants and buyers from possible fraud.
How do I know if my order went through?
Immediately after your order is placed, you should receive an automated email from KAMsnaps with your order information.You should receive a second email from the payment processor you selected (Authorize.net if paid directly with a credit/debit card, Paypal, or Google Checkout). You can also log into your Paypal or Google account to see if payment has been deducted. If you do not receive both emails, please contact us immediately.
Within the next 48 hours, you should also receive another email letting you know your package has shipped. Please note that customers with high spam filters or blocks in their email accounts (i.e. aol, yahoo, comcast, earthlink, hotmail, etc) may have trouble receiving these messages, so be sure to check your spam/junk mailboxes.
Alternatively, if you signed up for an account on our website, you can always check your order status by logging into your account and clicking "View Previous Orders." Please note we do not update shipping status on Google Checkout or Paypal. If you did not receive any shipping confirmation email from us or there is no record of a purchase in your account, please contact us and we will be glad to look up the status of your order.
Why is the listed price different than from the last time I checked?
Why didn't I receive exactly the number of snaps I ordered?
Do your products come with a warranty?
If you receive a defective or damaged item, just let us know and we will issue a return authorization so that you can return the damaged item for a new replacement.
"M.O.M. Designs, LLC will not share customer information/sales information received from KAMsnaps with any third party. Customer/sales information will solely be used for the purpose of keeping track of sales, royalties, and licenses as well as monitoring infringement of copyright terms as stated in the aforementioned."